1. Football Field House - The Football Field House remodeling began shortly after spring football in 2006. The $2.2 million remodeling project includes new lockers and locker room area, a new coaches locker room, larger team meeting rooms, a video room, new rubber flooring and a larger equipment room. The athletic training room will also receive a face lift, with a doctor's exam room, an X-Ray room, new equipment and better offices.
2. Aggie Letterman Ring of Honor - The pregame/postgame patio area just North of the new meeting rooms features an Aggie Letterman Ring of Honor, which list every Aggie football player that ever earned a letter at NMSU. The lettermen are listed by decade on the walls surrounding the patio.
3. The Clifford Ross and Cooper CPAs Hall of Legends - Long-time fans of NMSU Intercollegiate Athletics, Tim Clifford, Rod Ross, Denise Cooper, and their CPA firm, named the Hall of Legends to support NMSU Football and student-athlete scholarships. The reception area features a 12' x 45' mural depicting a collage of past players and coaches. In addition, the walls are adorned with tributes recognizing achievements for all-conference, all-district, and all-American honors as well as Aggies that were drafted to play at the professional level. Click here for more information.
4. Aggie Auditorium - The new Aggie Auditorium features seating for 110 players in lush back leather seats with two large video screens, as well as team photos of all the past Aggie football teams.
5. Aggie All-American Honor of Fame - Surrounding the Aggie Hall of Legends Meeting Complex is life size photos of all nine all-Americans and other NMSU Hall of Fame football players from year's past.
6. Jumbotron - Installed in the summer of 2007 was a 37-feet by 58-feet Daktronics Jumbotron with a 23-feet by 38-feet color screen. The Jumbotron allows fans to see all angles of the game as well as replay. It is one of the outstanding new features of Aggie Memorial Stadium and can be seen from far away on nearby I-25.