Dartmouth Baseball Skills Camp
Both camps will be held at Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park and in Leverone Fieldhouse located at Dartmouth College. The camp is open to anyone of the ages 14-18 (high school seniors included), and will be limited only by age and total number.
|Advanced Pitching & Defense Camp
||Saturday, Oct. 31
||9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.||$195|
||Sunday, Nov. 1
||10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||$195|
Purpose of the Dartmouth Baseball Skills Camp
- Provide quality instruction from the Dartmouth Baseball coaching staff, as well as other academic Northeast college coaches.
- Provide professional feedback to each camper to improve skills on their own.
- View the Dartmouth College campus, newly renovated Leverone Fieldhouse and Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park.
- General question-and-answer session regarding the college baseball recruiting process.
- Help prepare you to begin your own preseason practices.
- The Pitching & Defense Camp will have a limited enrollment of 25 campers per position (IF, OF, C), so each person will receive individual instruction. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Hitting Camp will be limited to 60 campers.
- Cost of each camp is $195. If you choose to attend both camps, the cost is $375.
- Please return registration form and parental/guardian consent form along with $100 non-refundable deposit (per camp), made out to Bob Whalen as soon as possible to secure a spot.
- Items to bring: your own bat, functional helmet, glove, sneakers or turf shoes, spikes, lunch and snack. Catchers must bring their own gear.
- Make sure to include the student’s email address for confirmation.
Please see the flyer for all relevant information. If you have any questions regarding either of the camps, please call Assistant Coaches Jonathan Anderson at 603-646-2765 or Evan Wells at 603-646-9775, or you can contact me directly at 603-646-2477. You can also email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.Thank you and we hope to see you at the end of October.
Robert D. Whalen Jr. ’79a
Head Baseball Coach