Both camps will be held at Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park and in Leverone Fieldhouse located at Dartmouth College. The camp is open to anyone ages 14-18 (high school seniors included) and will be limited only by age and total number.
Purpose of Dartmouth Baseball Skills Camp
• Provide quality instruction from the Dartmouth Baseball coaching staff, as well as other academic
Northeast college coaches.
• Provide professional feedback to each camper to improve skills on their own.
• View the Dartmouth college campus, newly renovated Leverone Fieldhouse and Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park.
• General question and answer session regarding the college baseball recruiting process.
• Help prepare you to begin your own pre-season practices.
• The Pitching & Defense Camp will have a limited enrollment of 25 campers per position (IF, OF, C) so each person will receive individual instruction. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED and will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• The Hitting Camp will be limited to 60 campers.
• Cost of each camp is $195. If you choose to attend both camps, the cost is $375.
• Please return registration form(s) along with $100 non-refundable deposit (per camp), made out to Bob Whalen as soon as possible to secure a spot.
• Items to bring: your own bat, functional helmet, glove, sneakers or turf shoes, spikes, lunch and
snack. Catchers must bring their own gear.
• If you need hotel or travel information, we will refer you to those services.
• Make sure to include the students email address for confirmation.
Please see the registration forms (Pitching & Defense, Hitting) for all relevant information. If you have any questions regarding either of the camps, please call Assistant Coaches Jonathan Anderson at 603-646-2765 or Evan Wells at 603-646-9775, or you can contact me directly at 603-646-2477. You can also email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Thank you and we hope to see you this November.
Robert D. Whalen Jr. ’79a
Head Baseball Coach