Hunter Lott is enshrined in the National Intercollegiate Squash Racquets Hall of Fame, and his name is enshrined on the tennis courts which bear his name of Pennsylvania’s campus.

           

Lott has been involved with the game of squash for all of his adult life, as a player, coach, and administrator.  He won the national singles titles in 1949, and was the national doubles champion eight times, the first one in 1938 two years after his graduation from Pennsylvania, the last one 15 years later in 1953.  He served first as vice-president and then president of the U.S. Squash Racquets Association, and was awarded that association’s President’s Cup in 1970.

           

Besides the Lott Courts which bear his name, Hunter Lott is also a supporter of the Ringe Squash Courts.